Wednesday, June 6, 2007

This is What One Man/Woman Can Do

How many of you right this moment are thinking to yourself ,"Well what can I do to help Ron Paul?"

Well for starters you can create a blog like I have done. I found myself at home with some free time and wasn't sure what I could do for Ron Paul. Well this blog has been seen by more people than I would have thought in such a short amount of time. It is so simple to do and be sure to pass it along to your friends, co-workers, and link it on other forums whether politically based or not.

You don't have to be rich to support Ron Paul. If each of us would give him $5 he would have more than 5 million dollars! Just imagine what Ron could do with all that money and since he isn't wasteful you know it wouldn't go towards an expensive dinner at a luxury restaurant. If you can afford Internet access you can afford to give Ron Paul $5. If you really feel anything for this country, you know we are at a huge crossroads. This great American won the debate yet got NO coverage in the hours following. Listen to this Patriot's plea to help Ron Paul.

If you can honestly watch that video and not feel a sense of duty to this country, then your soul must be completely washed away. I watched that video and immediately gave Paul's campaign a good chunk of money. You should do it too! Just 1 person can make a difference. As I have said, this blog is educating people everyday and it costs me nothing more than a few hours of my time a week. Stop looking behind you and saying someone else will pick up the tab. NO it's your turn to help. Our country is rapidly falling through the cracks and if we don't work together then it is over folks.

There is a gentleman in New Hampshire that I thought needed to be mentioned here. His name is Jared Chicoine. He cut his honeymoon short to continue his campaign for Ron Paul! If you live in New Hampshire you need to contact this man and help him out. Read the full story about him here.

1 comment:

Curtis said...

I also have a blog I started to spread the word about Ron Paul. ron-paul-2008.blogspot.com

I just blogged the Chicoine story that appeared in WaPo. Dang he must be a busy guy.

I hope you liked his performance in the debate tonight as much as I and many others did.

Thanks for your hard work and dedication.