Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ron Paul in Pittsburgh!

Since I am from the Pittsburgh area, I am excited to report that Ron Paul will be in Pittsburgh on August 3rd! He will actually be where I grew up and where my parents still reside, which is Cranberry Township.

I plan on having my camcorder and Ron Paul T-shirt on me. Ready to partake in a historical Presidential rally. This is the type of thing I will be telling my children about!

If you are within driving distance and want to see Ron Paul in person, please consider coming to the area. The Western PA Meetup group has a message board you can visit to help organize. It's very likely we will be meeting up with people from West Virginia and other parts of PA. There are MANY hotels available in the area ranging from the cheap rooms to very expensive, so you can spend the night while not breaking the bank.

Please come and hear Dr. Paul talk about freedom, peace and prosperity in the city that helped shape him in his youth and taught him the importance of family and work ethic.

The event will be held at the Four Points Sheraton North.

The address of the hotel is: 910 Sheraton Drive, Mars, PA 16046. The phone number is 724-776-6900.

The event will be free of charge, contributions are welcome.

The main campaign is asking for people to RSVP, which you can do here.

No comments: