Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ron Paul on Alex Jones Radio Show

On Infowars.com it is stated that radio talk show host Alex Jones welcomes Ron Paul to his radio broadcast. I have been unable to listen to the show at this time, but I will report more when I have a chance to listen!

Here is a little of what was discussed.

Ron Paul said some extraordinary things during this interview with Alex Jones. He feels that his life could be in danger if his popularity continues to gain and if he wins the nomination. In the next debate, if time allows he will make an attack on the other candidates "conservative" views. He stated that their views on the issues of war and spending are not conservative and labeled them as "radical".
I created a rough transcript of this section for you to read.

Alex: What are you planning to bring up in the debate that is coming up next week?

Ron Paul: Well You know if I have an opportunity to direct this discussion I would probably follow this line of thinking. I made the case against the moral argument against our foreign policy and the politics of it; How bad it is for us as Republicans and how unconstitutional it is, but I am going to start talking more about to sort of needle away at the conservatives; How this is not conservative. We don't even have any money. We borrow every penny to fight it from the Chinese. The Chinese can bring us to our knees because of our monetary system and our trade policies. And yet nobody says anything. And the conservatives call this a conservative philosophy?

At the same time they are running up these huge deficit. I am going to put the burden back on our Republican leadership for not being exactly what they say they are. And trying to make the point that instead of making me the strange Republican. I think I am a mainstream Republican. You know I still believe in balanced budget and I think they are radical. I think they are radical in their foreign policy, I think they are radical in endorsing the democratic proposal for entitlement. They are radical when it come to taxes and entitlement, so and now they have a need to run up these deficits to continue this fraud that exists in the federal reserve system to keep printing money to pay the bills, which literally wipes out the middle class. So I am going to emphasize the economics of this war since we have talked about the other conditions that have given us trouble.

A mp3 was made available on Prisonplanet.com for everyone to hear. If you have no way of listening to the Alex Jones show, here is your chance to hear this excellent interview.

If you would like to cruise Alex Jones' websites they are Infowars.com and Prisonplanet.com respectively. Thank you Paul and Alex for releasing this mp3!

No comments: